1. How can I apply for the IPO?
Customer who want to apply for the IPO please fill in the online form and we will contact you as soon as possible. You can also call our Customer Service Hotline at (852) 2199 6700
If you would like to submit an IPO application, you should ensure that you have read the terms and conditions and application procedures set out in our website in relation to the IPO application and the relevant prospectus prior to making the IPO application.
Should you have any further questions regarding IPO application, please feel free to contact us.
2. How can I pay the IPO application money before making a subscription?
You should deposit enough fund (including all relevant brokerage and levies as referred in the relevant Prospectus) into your online securities trading account before submission of your IPO application. You may deposit fund to the designated bank accounts of Gary Cheng Securities Limited (GCSEC).
3. When will GCSEC deduct client's fund after making subscription?
GCSEC will deduct client’s fund once you placed an application.
4. Can I cancel a margin financing IPO application?
You cannot change or cancel your IPO margin financing application after you have submitted to us. GCSEC will charge you the interest for the whole IPO period and handling fee by debiting from your trading account.
5. How do I know whether my IPO application is successful or not?
We will notify clients of the allotment of shares. Clients can also check the result in their statement.
6. How can I get a refund for a wholly or partially unsuccessful IPO application or any surplus application money?
The refund amount will be credited to your securities account at GCSEC directly.
7. How do I receive the allotted shares if my application is successful or partially successful?
The allotted shares will be deposited to your securities account in GCSEC directly.
8. Points to note for IPO application
1. Share price may fluctuate from time to time or it may drop below its initial offer price on the first day of listing.
2. It is vital to understand thoughtfully the company and their business you are investing in. You should study the prospectus, financial reports and seek professional advices before you make any investment decision.
3. You should carefully consider whether any investment products or services mentioned herein are appropriate for you in view of your investment experience, objectives, financial resources and circumstances.
4. This document is not, and should not be construed expressly or impliedly as, an offer to buy or sell any products.
5. The allotment basis has not been determined at the time of subscription. Be prepared that if the shares are heavily oversubscribed, you may only be allotted part of the shares or even no shares at all. On the contrary, if the shares are not fully subscribed, you may receive full allotment for applied shares.
6. You have to pay interest for the loan regardless of the quantity of the shares allotted for any margin financing application. You should also note that the potential profits derived from an IPO may not sufficient to cover the transaction costs and interest expenses incurred.
7. Applicants will also need to pay the handling fee and/or interests even though an IPO has been delayed or suspended for any reason.
8. GCSEC reserves the final rights on margin financing approval.
9. GCSEC reserves the rights to modify the relevant provisions of the borrowing facilities, including but not limited to, borrowing rates and borrowing limits.
22 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong,
Kowloon, Hong Kong